- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Halo 1496P 4" Retractable Elbow Trim, 60 Degree Tilt, White
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
Are you looking to accent some of the finer features of your home? There’s no better way to display all the unique aspects of your rooms than with accent lighting from the Halo 1496P 4" Retractable Low Voltage Elbow Trim w/ 60 Degree Tilt. This stylish and unique light fixture offers homeowners something that other units don’t: the ability to shed angular accent lighting on any living space.
The full 360 degree rotation and additional 60 degree tilt of this lamp holder make it one of the most versatile units on the market today. Picture illuminating your dining room or living room with several angular beams of accent lighting, and you’ll know why modern homeowners prefer the Halo 1496P.
The die cast trim of this fixture helps it blend perfectly with your home’s established décor, making it nearly invisible until it begins to shed it’s gorgeous light on your rooms. Paired well with 4" low voltage recessed housings like the H1499RT, H1499T, H1499ICT or the H1499T75, this fixture is very popular for retrofits.
For use with 4" Low Voltage Recessed Housings:
• H1499RT (discontinued) see H1499RTAT• H1499ICT (discontunued) see H1499ICAT• H1499T (discontunued) see H1499TAT• H1499T75
- Die cast trim with matching finish retractable elbow
- For directional accent lighting
- 60 degree tilt
- 360 degree rotation
- Trim Finish: White
- Aperture: 1 3/4"(44mm)
- Outer Diameter: 5 1/16"(129mm)
- Fits Housings: H1499T, H1499RT, H1499ICT, H1499T75
- Lamp Type: 50W MR16 & 75W MR16
- Opening Diameter: 5 1/16"
- Listing: UL
- One (1) year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Is this Halo item & the housing compatible with MR16 LED bulbs? Also, is this dimmable?by Al H. on 02-10-2015
The Halo 1496P 4" trim is compatible with MR16 bulbs, however they would need to be incandescent only. Also for it to be compatible with a dimmer it would depend on the housing that you are using.on 02-11-2015
Do you sell the retro kit wiring and bulbs for this light. If so what are the part numbers and price. Thanks Steveby Steven G. on 02-10-2013
No we do not carry the wiring and bulbs for this item.on 04-02-2013Please login or register before adding a question.