- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Halo 3005WHC Recessed Lighting Trim, 3" Crossblade Reflector Trim - White with Clear Reflector
Earn 4 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The Halo 3" Crossblade Reflector Trim - White with Clear Crossblade is suitable for your recessed lighting installation, new or old, and will fit most standard housings. Adding recessed trims to your Recessed Lighting will add the final touch of class you've been wanting. This 3-Inch trim piece, with a Whitefinish, will work For 12V / 120V Housing. Please contact us if you have any questions about adding this trim to your existing lighting installation, our staff can assist you to make sure you order the correct trims for your housings.
3005 is designed for use with the following Halo H3 small aperture housings.
For 2 x 6 Construction
• H36ICAT 50W IC Air-Tite Housing• H36TAT 50W Non-IC Air-Tite Housing• H36RTAT 50W Non-IC Air-Tite Remodel Housing
Low Voltage Housing (for 12V MR16 lamps). For 2 x 6 Construction• H36LVICAT 50W IC Air-Tite Housing• H36LVTAT 50W Non-IC Air-Tite Housing• H36LVRTAT 50W Non-IC Air-Tite Remodel Housing• H36LVTAT277 50W Non-IC Air-Tite Housing, 120/277V• H36LVRTAT277 50W Non-IC Air-Tite Remodel Housing, 120/277V
Line Voltage Housing (for 120V GU10 lamps). For 2 x 8 Construction• H38ICAT 50W IC Air-Tite Housing
Low Voltage Housing (for 12V MR16 lamps). For 2 x 8 Construction• H38LVICAT 50W IC Air-Tite Housing
- Crossblade reflector provides a distinctive look to general lighting with a sharp cutoff to lamp
- Trim Finish: White
- Reflector Finish: Clear
- Lamp Aperture: 2" (51mm)
- Reflector Diameter: 3" (76mm)
- Outer Diameter: 4 1/4"(108mm)
- Fits Housings: H36ICAT, H36TAT, H36RTAT, H36LVICAT, H36LVTAT, H36LVRTAT, H36LVTAT277, H36LVRTAT277, H38ICAT, H38LVICAT
- Lamp Type: MR16 (12V), GU10 (120V)
- One (1) year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.