- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Halo 3006WHBB Recessed Lighting Trim, 3" 35 Degree Tilt Adjustable Slot Aperture Baffle Trim - White with Black Baffle
The Halo 3" Adjustable Slot Aperture Trim with 35 Degree Tilt - White with Black Baffle will work great with your new or existing recessed lighting installation, and will fit most standard housings. Recessed trims add a detailed touch of class to your lighting, matching your interior design, and adding additional appeal. This 3-Inch trim piece, with a Whitefinish, will work For 12V / 120V Housing. Please contact us if you have any questions about adding this trim to your existing lighting installation, our staff can assist you to make sure you order the correct trims for your housings. Adjustable Slot Aperture with Black Baffle designed for use with IC or Non-IC AIR-TITE. 3" Halo small aperture line and low voltage housings.
3006 is designed for use with the following Halo H3 small aperture housings:
• H36ICAT 50W IC Air-Tite Housing• H36TAT 50W Non-IC Air-Tite Housing• H36RTAT 50W Non-IC Air-Tite Remodel Housing
Low Voltage Housing (for 12V MR16 lamps). For 2 x 6 Construction• H36LVICAT 50W IC Air-Tite Housing• H36LVTAT 50W Non-IC Air-Tite Housing• H36LVRTAT 50W Non-IC Air-Tite Remodel Housing• H36LVTAT277 50W Non-IC Air-Tite Housing, 120/277V• H36LVRTAT277 50W Non-IC Air-Tite Remodel Housing, 120/277V
Line Voltage Housing (for 120V GU10 lamps). For 2 x 8 Construction• H38ICAT 50W IC Air-Tite Housing
Low Voltage Housing (for 12V MR16 lamps). For 2 x 8 Construction• H38LVICAT 50W IC Air-Tite Housing
- Die cast trim with ribbed black baffle (3006WHBB)
- For directional illumination
- 35 degree tilt
- 360 degree rotation
- Trim Finish: White
- Baffle: Black
- Slot: 1 1/4" x 1 7/8" (32x48mm)
- Outer Diameter: 4 1/8"(104mm)
- Fits Housings: H36ICAT, H36TAT, H36RTAT, H36LVICAT, H36LVTAT, H36LVRTAT, H36LVTAT277, H36LVRTAT277, H38ICAT, H38LVICAT
- Lamp Type: MR16 (12V), GU10 (120V)
- One (1) year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.