- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Halo 3007WHC Recessed Lighting Trim, 3" Reflector Shower Trim - White with Clear Reflector Lens
Earn 4 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The Halo 3" Shower Trim with Clear Reflector Lens - White is suitable for your recessed lighting installation, new or old, and will fit most standard housings. Adding recessed trims to your Recessed Lighting will add the final touch of class you've been wanting. This 3-Inch trim piece, with a Whitefinish, will work For 12V / 120V Housing. Please contact us if you have any questions about adding this trim to your existing lighting installation, our staff can assist you to make sure you order the correct trims for your housings.
Designed for use with the following small aperture housings:
Line Voltage Housing (for 120V GU10 lamps); 2 x 6 Construction- H36ICAT 50W IC Air-Tite Housing- H36TAT 50W Non-IC Airtite Housing- H36RTAT 50W Non-IC Air-Tite Remodel HousingLow Voltage Housing (for 12V MR16 lamps); 2 x 6 Construction- H36LVICAT 50W IC Air-Tite Housing- H36LVTAT 50W Non-IC Air-Tite Housing- H36LVRTAT 50W Non-IC Air-Tite Remodel HousingLine Voltage Housing (for 120V GU10 lamps); 2 x 8 Construction- H38ICAT 50W IC Air-Tite HousingLow Voltage Housing (for 12V MR16 lamps); For 2 x 8 Construction- H38LVICAT 37W IC Air-Tite Housing
- Regressed lens (3007WHC)
- Non conductive, non corrosive polymer trim
- Wet location listed for use in showers
- 15 degree tilt
- 360 degree rotation
- Trim Finish: White
- Reflector Finish: Clear
- Lamp Aperture: 2" (50mm)
- Reflector Diameter: 3" (75mm)
- Trim Aperture: 2-1/2" (64mm)
- Ceiling Opening: 3 3/4" (95mm)
- Outside Diameter: 4 1/4" (108mm)
- Fits Housings: H36ICAT, H36TAT, H36RTAT, H36LVICAT, H36LVTAT, H36LVRTAT, H36LVTAT277, H36LVRTAT277, H38ICAT, H38LVICAT
- Lamp Type: MR16 (12V), GU10 (120V)
- One (1) year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.