- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Halo 3011WHWB 3" Square Baffle Trim, Adjustable 15° Tilt in White
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Halo 3011WHWB 3-inch square white baffle trim is a die-cast, adjustable aluminum metal trim used with IC or Non-IC AIR-TITE™ 3” Halo small aperture line and low voltage housings. With a 15 degree tilt, you can manipulate the light source freely and can also rotate 36 degrees in the housing. In addition, the Halo 3011WHWB 3" square baffle trim offers 350 degree lamp holder rotation using a locking thumbscrew. This Halo 3" square trim uses low voltage MR16 or GU10 line voltage lamps ideal for accent and task lighting.
Light efficiently and effectively with the Halo 3011WHWB 3-inch square trim and liven up any room of your home with its seamless design. Suited for all types of spaces and decor its easily installed in any home. includes cover glass lens which may be replaced with a variety of media. (Lamps that have integral glass lens do not require use of the cover glass supplied with this trim).
Halo 3011 die-cast aluminum square trims are available in multiple ﬁnishes to match your interior decor.
- Lampholder can be rotated 350 degrees independently of trim
- Lampholder also offers 15 degree tilt
- Three pressure springs ensure positive retention in housing
- 3" Adjustable Square Baffle Trim, White
- Lamp Aperture: 2" [51mm] Baffle Width: 2-1/4" [57mm]
- Ceiling Opening (round): 3-3/4" [95mm]
- Outside Dimension: 4-1/4" Square [108mm]
- Fits Housings: H36ICAT, H36TAT, H36RTAT, H36LVICAT, H36LVTAT, H36LVRTAT, H36LVTAT277, H36LVRTAT277, H38ICAT, H38LVICAT
- Lamping: 120V GU10, 12V MR16
- Limited 1 Year Warranty Through The Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Great product. So happy how it looks the home now. Great modern style for miami
on 12-19-2015 by Xander
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Do I also need to purchase anything else with this Halo recessed lighting trim?by Rhonda M. on 05-29-2014
The Halo 3011 is designed for use with the following Halo H3 (standard round) small aperture housings which is sold separately.Line Voltage Housing (for 120V GU10 lamps). For nominal 2 x 6 or larger construction: • H36ICAT 50W IC Air-Tite Housing • H36TAT 50W Non-IC Air-Tite Housing • H36RTAT 50W Non-IC Air-Tite Remodel HousingLow Voltage Housing (for 12V MR16 lamps). For 2 x 6 construction: • H36LVICAT 50W IC Air-Tite Housing • H36LVTAT 50W Non-IC Air-Tite Housing • H36LVRTAT 50W Non-IC Air-Tite Remodel Housing • H36LVTAT277 50W Non-IC Air-Tite Housing, 120/277V • H36LVRTAT277 50W Non-IC Air-Tite Remodel Housing, 120/277Von 06-02-2014Please login or register before adding a question.