- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Halo 3013SN Recessed Lighting Trim, 3" Adjustable Gimbal Square Trim - Satin Nickel
Earn 4 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The Halo 3" Adjustable Gimbal Square Trim - Satin Nickel is suitable for your recessed lighting installation, new or old, and will fit most standard housings. Adding recessed trims to your Recessed Lighting will add the final touch of class you've been wanting. This 3-Inch trim piece, with a Satin Aluminumfinish, will work For 12V / 120V Housing. Please contact us if you have any questions about adding this trim to your existing lighting installation, our staff can assist you to make sure you order the correct trims for your housings. The 3013 is designed for use with the following Halo H3 (standard round) small aperture housings (Sold Separately):Line Voltage Housing (for 120V GU10 lamps). For nominal 2 x 6 or larger construction: H36ICAT 50W IC Air-Tite Housing H36TAT 50W Non-IC Air-Tite Housing H36RTAT 50W Non-IC Air-Tite Remodel HousingLow Voltage Housing (for 12V MR16 lamps). For 2 x 6 construction: H36LVICAT 50W IC Air-Tite Housing H36LVTAT 50W Non-IC Air-Tite Housing H36LVRTAT 50W Non-IC Air-Tite Remodel Housing H36LVTAT277 50W Non-IC Air-Tite Housing, 120/277V H36LVRTAT277 50W Non-IC Air-Tite Remodel Housing, 120/277VLine Voltage Housing (for 120V GU10 lamps). For 2 x 8 construction. H38ICAT 50W IC Air-Tite HousingLowVoltage Housing (for 12V MR16 lamps). For 2 x 8 construction. H38LVICAT 37W IC Air-Tite Housing
- Trim offers 35° positive tilt, 15° negative tilt, and 360° orientation within housing
- 3" Adjustable Gimbal Square Trim - Satin Nickel
- Housings: H36ICAT, H36TAT, H36RTAT, H36LVICAT, H36LVTAT, H36LVRTAT, H36LVTAT277, H36LVRTAT277, H38ICAT, and H38LVICAT
- Lamping: GU10, MR16
- Lamp Aperture: 2" [51mm]
- Baffle Width: 2-1/4" [57mm]
- Ceiling Opening (round): 3-3/4" [95mm]
- Outside Dimension: 4-1/4" Square [108mm]
- Limited 1 Year Warranty Through The Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.