- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Halo 493SCS06 LED Downlight Trim, 6" Reflector Shower Trim w/ Regressed Solite Lens- White Trim with Specular Reflector
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Halo 493SCS06 6" LED Downlight Reflector Trim - Regressed Solite Lensed Specular Reflector with White Trim Ring
The Halo 493SCS06 is a 6" LED downlight reflector trim that is suitable for usage in showers and protected canopy applications. The 493SCS06 is suitable for usage with the Halo LED module ML706830 and the LED dedicated housings: Series H750x, H7x,ET7x, and EI7x series. The 493SCS06 has a white trim ring and specular reflector, that features a regressed solite lens that beautifully cascades light in an perfect dispersion. The overall dimensions of this trim measure in 7-1/4 inches wide by 2-7/8 inches high. This shower trim features a die-cast aluminum baffle and trim ring and provides clearance for an AIR-TITE seal.
The Halo 493SCS06 is Energy Star rated and California Title 24 compliant. Halo backs the great features of the 493SCS06 with a limited manufacturer's 3 year warranty.
- Halo matte white trim ring with specular clear reflector
- Upper specular aluminum reflector for optical control and enhanced lumen delivery
- Wet location listed for use in showers and protected canopy applications
- Die-cast aluminum reflector and trim ring
- Trim ring height of .160" at OD and .180" at ID
- Provides clearance for remodeler flange and gasket for AIR-TITE seal
- Trim: Regressed Solite Lensed Specular Reflector with White Trim Ring
- Housings: H750ICAT & ML706830
- Lamping: HALO LED Downlights
- Height: 2-7/8" [73mm]
- Width: 7-1/4" [184mm]
- ENERGY STAR Rated
- California Title 24 Compliant
- Limited 3 Year Warranty Through The Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Does this trim have a covered lens?by Sam on 12-08-2014
Yes, it has a solute glass lens.on 12-08-2014Please login or register before adding a question.