- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Halo 494WB06 LED Downlight Trim, 6" Baffle Trim - White Trim and Baffle
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 2 pieces purchased.
Baffled light fixtures are becoming more and more popular as accent lighting tools. Fixtures like the Halo 494WB06 6" LED Downlight Reflector Trim allow homeowners to get the most light for their money by utilizing the rigid contours of the baffle to reflect and project light wherever it’s needed most in a room. This unit is particularly easy to use because of its highly compatible nature when it comes to different housings.
The Halo 494WB06 is manufactured with a die cast trim ring to give it reflective power, along with a matte white die cast baffle for added illuminative properties. Please keep in mind that this fixture is only for use with Halo LED downlights.
The Halo 494WB06 is also an energy efficient device that utilizes AIR-TITE technology to blow unwanted airflow between temperature regulated rooms of your home and unregulated outside air sources. Take advantage of the beautiful lighting and energy saving aspects of the Halo 494WB06 today and have peace of mind with a one year manufacturer’s warranty.For use with 6" LED Housings: • H750ICAT• ML706830
- Only for use with the Halo LED Downlight
- Halo matte white finish die-cast trim ring
- Halo Matte White die-cast baffle
- Trim ring height of .160" at OD and .180" at ID
- Provides clearance for remodeler flange and gasket for AIR-TITE® seal
- Replaces: Halo 494P06
- Trim: White Baffle with White Trim Ring
- Housings: H750ICAT & ML706830
- Height: 2-3/8" [60mm]
- Width: 7-1/4" [184mm]
- ENERGY STAR Rated
- California Title 24 Compliant
- Limited 3 Year Warranty Through The Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
I have the old type of lighting - a light bulb - in my recessed cans. The baffle and trim have yellowed. Can I use the Halo494WB06 to replace those parts. I don't have LED lighting.by Julie C. from Broadview Heights, OH on 02-19-2015
To know what type of can you need to use, you would need to know what housing you have installed. The Halo 494WB06 works with the housings listed below:• H750ICAT • ML706830on 02-19-2015Please login or register before adding a question.