- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Halo 5001P 5" Recessed Metal Splay Trim with White Baffle
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 2 pieces purchased.
The Halo 5001P 5" White Metal Splay Trim is for use with H5 series recessed housings. Ideal for minimizing glare with its ribbed design and light filtering ability. Use this Halo 5" splay trim in conjunction with a recessed downligh housing H5ICAT or H5RICAT to properly disperse light within your home, regardless of the room. Experience a lighting difference!
The Halo 5001P 5" White Metal Splay Trim has a straight precision-sided trim ring is easily installed into your ceiling and will maintain its life and durability for as long as you need it. The torsion spring technology included with this unit ensures that the fixture is pulled tight to ceiling, restricting unwanted airflow to your living space and cutting down on your energy costs.
The dual socket nature of the Halo 5001P 5" White Metal Splay Trim allows you to position the fixture for use with BR and PAR lamps. Plus, this unit comes backed with a 1-year warranty from Halo and comes ready to be installed with ease and efficiency.
For use with 5" line voltage recessed housings:
- Straight Precision Sided Trim Ring
- Torsion Springs Fasten Trim Tight to Ceiling
- Dual socket position for use with BR and PAR Lamps>/li>
- Trim Finish: White
- Baffle: White
- Height: 6"(152mm)
- Outer Diameter: 6 3/8"(162mm)
- Fits Housings: H5ICAT, H5RICAT
- Lamp Type: 50W R20/PAR20, 65W BR30, 75W PAR30 (H5ICAT) 30W R20, 35W PAR20, 60W BR30, 50W PAR30/PAR
- One (1) year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
is this 5 inch baffle/trim with springs? Also is there a picture of the total fixture. It needs to only be the baffle/trim, without a cone or extra metal at the top. I need to order 10 of them.by Julia M. on 05-03-2012
This trim uses torsion springs which are attached to a metal extension. We have taken new images of the back of the trim that illustrate how the trim is installed. You can now see these images beside the main product image.on 05-03-2012Please login or register before adding a question.