- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Halo 5010W 5" Step Metal Baffle Trim, White For Recessed H5 Housings
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 2 pieces purchased.
The Halo 5010W 5" step metal baffle trim in white for line voltage, recessed H5 downlight housings adds a decorative touch. This Step baflfle trim is designed to fit standard recessed housings of the same diameter width. This 5-Inch trim piece, with a White finish, is suitable for your For 120V Housing, and will compliment your existing decor.
This beautiful baffle trim utilizes torsion springs for mounting and has dual position socket support for BR, R, and PAR lamps.
For use with 5" Line Voltage Recessed Housings:
- Straight Precision Sided Trim Ring
- Torsion Springs pull trim tight to ceiling
- Dual Socket Position for BR and PAR Lamps
- Finish: White
- Fits Housings: H5ICAT, H5RICAT, H5T, & H5RT
- Lamp Type: 75W R30, 60W BR30, 50W PAR30, 75W PAR30, 50W PAR30L
- Height: 2-1/16" [52mm]
- OD: 6-3/8" [161mm]
- Listing: UL
- One (1) year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
I currently have Halo 5010 recessed light fixtures in the home I purchased, and I would like to add more. I see that this item does not come with a power source. Can you please advise what power source I need to purchase with this fixture? Thank you.by Rebecca K. on 09-06-2013
Line voltage means that it’s running on the line voltage of the home without a transformer, which is 120 volts. It’s table lamps, and most ceiling fixtures, chandeliers, are line voltage. This would be hard wired in.on 10-21-2013Please login or register before adding a question.