- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Halo 78TBZ 6" Eyeball Trim, Tuscan Bronze, 30 Degree Adjustable Tilt
Earn 4 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The Halo 78TBZ 6" Eyeball Trim, Tuscan Bronze with 30 Degree Tilt gives you full control over exactly where your accent light is shone. With a full 360 degree rotation to encompass any direction and an additional 30 degree tilt to help include virtually any directional angle, this lighting fixture is exactly what any home needs.
The unique design of the Halo 78TBZ 6" Eyeball Trim also allows it to double as a decorative addition to your kitchen, living room or dining room, while at the same time providing you with exceptional lighting effects. The unobtrusive “eyeball” of this fixture allows you to light virtually anywhere in the room, without disturbing the current décor.
The torsion spring technology of the 78TBZ 6" Eyeball Trim will keep your energy costs low by preventing unwanted airflow between your temperature controlled rooms and outside air sources. It’s perfect for retrofits and modern redesigns to your home.
- Wide Choice of finishes for any decor
- Torsion Spring retention
- 30 Degree Tilt, 360 Degree rotation
- Trim Finish: Tuscan Bronze
- Eyeball: Tuscan Bronze
- Aperture: 3 15/16"(100mm)
- Outer Diameter: 8-1/4"(212mm)
- Fits Housings: H7ICT, H7ICAT, H7RICT, H7RICT, H7RICAT, H7ICTNB, H7ICATNB, H7T, H7RT, H7TNB, H7UICT, H7UICAT, H27ICT, H27ICAT, H27RICT, H27T, H27RT, H47T, H47ICT, H47ICAT, H645IC
- Lamp Type: 65W BR30, 85W BR30, 100W R30, 75W R30, 75W PAR30 & 75W PAR30L
- One (1) year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Does the Halo 78TBZ recessed lighting trim come with the bulb socket?by Kathy C. from SC on 05-26-2014
The bulb socket is located on the housing that you are installing, this unit is just the trim that attaches to the housing.on 06-05-2014
We have installed the H47ICAT light kits and want to order the trim kits do we need any sort of bulb extension?by Lynn V. from NH on 10-21-2012
No bulb extension needed. These trims come complete with everything, including the bulb extension wiring harness.on 10-22-2012Please login or register before adding a question.