- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Halo 951PS Recessed Lighting Trim, 4" Line Voltage Glass Lens Reflector Shower Trim - White
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
Looking to spice up your shower or sauna? By adding light fixtures that diffuse light and glow warmly, like the Halo 951PS 4" Line Voltage Trim with Full Reflector and Glass Lens, you can create beautiful lighting effects in the last place that you thought possible.
Listed and approved for installation in wet conditions, the Halo 951PS is unique in the way it reflects light. The corrosion free polymer trim of this unit withstands water damage while simultaneously creating reflective lighting effects that complement beautifully with water. The result is a steady glow that will accent all of the features of your living spaces you've never truly seen before.
The Halo 951PS also features a full 360 degree rotation ability as well as a 15 degree tilt to maximize the usage of your new lighting effects. Create directional effects or simply illuminate specific areas of your room with this versatile device.
- Wet location listed for use in showers
- Corrosion free polymer trim
- 15 degree tilt
- 360 degree rotation
- Trim Finish: White
- Lens: Glass
- Height: 4 1/2"(114mm)
- Outer Diameter: 5" (127.5mm)
- Housings: H99T, H99RT, H99ICT, H99ICAT
- Lamp Type: 40W A 19, 50W R20/PAR20 (H99T,H99RT), 30W R20, 35W PAR20 (H99ICT)
- Please Note: When Using The H99ICT Housing with a 50W PAR20 Bulb a H1999 Socket Extender is Required (Sold Separately)
- Listing: UL
- One year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
How is the trim removed to change the light bulb?by Jason P. on 05-09-2012
Rotate the white part of the trim clockwise until it twists off. Then push up slightly on the glass lens and twist counterclockwise. The lens should come off and give you access to replace the light bulb.on 05-09-2012Please login or register before adding a question.