- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Halo 951SNS 4" Shower Light Trim, Recessed w/ Glass Lens, Satin Nickel
Earn 4 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The Halo 951SNS 4" shower light trim with a prismatic glass lens in satin nickel is suitable for your new or existing recessed lighting. Recessed shower trims can make a huge impact on the overall look of your bathroom ceiling. This Halo 4" shower trim is full reflector trim with a brushed nickel finish for use in a 120V recessed downlight, small aperture housing and will match your existing interior shower decor.
Halo 951SNS 4" shower light trim is for use with 4" H99 incandescent recessed housings. The non-corrosive polymer trim and glass are non electrically conductive. Three springs secure the the trim.For use in 4" line voltage recessed light housing.
H99T (discontinued) see Halo H99TATH99RTATH99ICAT
- Non-conductive, non-corosive polymer trim ring
- Wet location listed for use in showers
- Corrosion free polymer trim
- 15 degree tilt
- 360 degree rotation
- Trim Finish: Satin Nickel
- Lens: Glass
- Height: 4 1/2"(114mm)
- Outer Diameter: 5"(127.5mm)
- Housings: H99T, H99RT, H99ICAT, H99ICT
- Lamp Type: 40W A 19, 50W R20/PAR20 (H99T,H99RT), 30W R20, 35W PAR20 (H99ICT)
- Please Note: When Using The H99ICT Housing with a 50W PAR20 Bulb a H1999 Socket Extender is Required (Sold Separately)
- Listing: UL
- One year through Halo Lighting
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Our contractor has installed this lens and trim and I can't figure out how to remove it for bulb replacement. How is it done?Thanks!by Richard B. on 05-08-2012
Rotate the satin nickel part of the trim clockwise until it twists off. Then push up slightly on the glass lens and twist counterclockwise. The lens should come off and give you access to replace the light bulb.on 05-09-2012Please login or register before adding a question.