Halo 951SNS Recessed Lighting Trim, 4" Line Voltage Glass Lens Reflector Shower Trim - Satin Nickel
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Halo 4" Line Voltage Trim with Full Reflector and Glass Lens - Satin Nickel is suitable for your new or existing recessed lighting installation, and is perfect to add the final detail to your recessed lighting. Recessed trims can make a huge impact on the overall look of your ceiling. This 4-Inch trim piece, with a Brushed Nickel finish, will look great For 120V Housing, and will match your existing interior design. Please contact us if you have any questions about adding this trim to your existing lighting installation, our staff can assist you to make sure you order the correct trims for your housings.
For use with 4" Line Voltage Recessed Housings:
• H1999 Socket Extender Required When Using an H99ICT with a 50W PAR20
- Wet location listed for use in showers
- Corrosion free polymer trim
- 15 degree tilt
- 360 degree rotation
- Trim Finish: Satin Nickel
- Lens: Glass
- Height: 4 1/2"(114mm)
- Outer Diameter: 5"(127.5mm)
- Housings: H99T, H99RT, H99ICAT, H99ICT
- Lamp Type: 40W A 19, 50W R20/PAR20 (H99T,H99RT), 30W R20, 35W PAR20 (H99ICT)
- Please Note: When Using The H99ICT Housing with a 50W PAR20 Bulb a H1999 Socket Extender is Required (Sold Separately)
- Listing: UL
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Our contractor has installed this lens and trim and I can't figure out how to remove it for bulb replacement. How is it done?Thanks!
Rotate the satin nickel part of the trim clockwise until it twists off. Then push up slightly on the glass lens and twist counterclockwise. The lens should come off and give you access to replace the light bulb.
If you are a new customer, please register first: