Halo 993W 4" Recessed Coilex Baffle Lighting Trim, White
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Halo 993W lighting trim is a gorgeous addition to any home's lighting system. The 993W 4 inch recessed trim is a die-cast aluminum ring featuring a Coilex® precision baffle for optimal lighting performance. What's more, the Halo 993 trim is built to last as long as you need it.
The Halo 993W will far surpass all expectations that you have compared to other lamp holders.
The Halo Lighting 993W Trim works in conjunction with the following Halo Recessed Housings (CANs) H99ICAT, H99RT, H99T (discontinued), H99TAT, H470ICAT, and H470RICAT and will provide ample light with optimal performance. Never again will you experience poor light diffusion due to a subpar lamp holder when you implement the Halo 993W into your home lighting system. Three (3) cat’s paw springs are used to secure the recessed lighting trim to the housing.
Made for general lighting purposes, the Halo 993W 4 inch baffle trim can be used in almost any room of your home to help properly illuminate your rooms. Backed by Halo's (1) one-year warranty; it's easy to install right out of the box.
NOTE: A H1999 Socket Extender is required when using with PAR lamps.
Halo 993 Color Options:
- 993P - Black Baffle, White Trim Ring
- 993W - White Baffle, White Trim Ring
- 993PB - Black Baffle, Polished Brass Trim Ring
- 993SN - Black Baffle, Satin Nickel Trim Ring
- 993AC - Black Baffle, Antique Copper Trim Ring
- 993TBZ - Black Baffle, Tuscan Bronze Trim Ring
• For general lighting
• Baffle: White
• Height: 2 9/16" (65mm)
• Outer Diameter: 5 1/16"(129mm)
• Fits Housings: H99ICAT, H99RT, H99T, H99TAT, H470ICAT, & H470RICAT
• Lamp Type: 40W R16, 30W R20, 50W R20, 35W PAR20, 50W PAR20, & 13W Triple Twin Tube 4-pin CFL
• Please Note: A H1999 Socket Extender is required when using a 50W PAR20 or a 50W R20 light bulb.
• Listing: UL
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
How do you remove the trim plate from a HALO 4" recessed light? Looking to install new baffle/trim plates but cannot get the old ones off. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Good Morning, I would recommend calling the manufacture to see if they can assist you. Unfortunately we cant assist with this. Halo Customer Service 800-954-7017
Is the baffle for the 993w orderable separately?
No, the baffle and trim ring are sold as a set only, however, the trim ring can be easily removed and you can use the baffle by itself if you wish. For cost savings, this item is a bundle item that can be purchased in bulk for added svaings (in case you are updating multiple recessed trims)
If you are a new customer, please register first: