- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Halo H1499ICAT 4" Recessed Light CAN, Low Voltage, New Construction
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Halo H1499ICAT 4" recessed light can for new construction comes with a low voltage transformer built right into the design that supplies 12 volts to MR16 lamps. Created for use in situations where the housing will be in contact with insulation, the Halo H1499ICAT ecessed Housing's AIR-TITE feature is designed to meet restricted air flow requirements.
The Halo H1499ICAT 4" recessed light can is constructed from double wall aluminum for superior heat dissipation. This Halo 4" recessed housing is also gasketed to prevent airflow from areas that are heated or air conditioned. The Halo H1499ICAT 4-inch recessed light can has a GU5.3 socket that includes a reflector plate for bi-pin 12V MR-16 lamps.
- For use in insulated ceilings
- Gasket design prevents airflow from heated or air conditioned spaces
- Can make direct contact with insulation
- AIR-TITE® housing prevents airflow between living space and attic
- Aluminum construction allows the housing to dissipate heat
- Thermal protector deactivates fixture if overheating occurs
- 120V transformer steps line voltage down to lamp operating voltage
- Dimensions: 9.5"L x 7.38"H x 12.5"W
- One (1) year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.