- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Halo H1499ICT 4" Low Voltage New-Construction AirTight IC-Rated Housing
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Halo H1499ICATView this item
Sometimes it’s hard to light a home when ceiling insulation prevents a fixture from being installed. The Halo H1499ICT 4" Low Voltage Air-Tite IC Recessed Housing is a perfect solution to this issue, as it provides effective accent lighting to just about any area of your home. Because it can be installed in conjunction with insulation, it is one of the most trusted ways to add accent lighting.
Beyond lighting, the Halo H1499ICT also serves an important dual purpose: it restricts the airflow between your temperature controlled living space and your attic or the outside. In some instances, light fixtures can allow air to freely flow in and out of your living space, which is detrimental for your heating and cooling bills. However, with Halo’s AIR-TITE technology, the advanced design of this unit ensures that your air doesn’t escape.
The Halo H1499ICT also fits in perfectly with your existing décor. Order yours today in either black, white, copper, silver, bronze or brushed nickel and take advantage of the one year manufacturer’s warranty.
For use with 4" Low Voltage Recessed Trims in: • Black• Bronze• Brushed Nickel• Copper• Silver• White
- Thermally Protected IC Air-TITE Housing
- Housing may be covered with insulation
- For use with 12V MR16 lamps
- UL listed for damp location
- UL listed for direct contact with insulation and combustible material
- State of California Title 24
- 13" Long
- 9 1/2" Wide
- 7-3/8" Tall
- One (1) year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.