- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Halo H1499RT 4" Low Voltage Aperture Shallow Ceiling Remodel Housing
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Halo H1499RTATView this item
Installing accent lighting from below the ceiling has never been as easy as it is with the Halo H1499RT 4" Low Voltage Aperture Shallow Ceiling Remodel Housing. This small aperture model is ideal for homes that want accent lighting to illuminate an otherwise darker area. It comes in bronze, black, white, copper, silver and brushed nickel, and blends in with any existing décor.
The Halo H1499RT must be installed at least three feet away from insulation to maintain the complete safety of your home. However, this fixture does come standard with a thermal protector, which guards against the misuse of insulation materials and incorrect light installation.
This unit is simple to install and can be the perfect addition to any room of your home. Illuminate the hidden features of your home with this powerful, yet simple accent light fixture today! In addition, the Halo H1499RT comes with a one year manufacturer’s warranty.
For use with 4" Low Voltage Recessed Trims in:
• Black• Bronze• Brushed Nickel• Copper• Silver• White
- Thermally Protected Non-IC Shallow Ceiling Low Voltage Remodel Housing
- Integral Magnetic Transformer
- Insulation must be kept 3" away from all sides of housing
- Socket:Ceramic socket with reflector for bi pin MR16 lamps
- Transformer: 120V magnetic transformer steps line voltage down to lamp operating voltage.
- UL damp location
- UL feed through
- CSA certified
- IP rated
- 13-1/2" Long
- 4-1/4" Wide
- 5 1/2" Tall
- One (1) year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.