- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Halo H1499RTAT 4" Recessed Lighting Can, Non-IC Airtight Housing, Low Voltage for Remodel
Earn 6 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The Halo H1499RTAT 4" recessed can or commonly as recessed housing is a dedicated downlight for remodeling applications. Perfect for accent and task lighting, the H1499RTAT 4-inch recessed light is designed for use in non-insulated existing ceilings. Any insulation must be kept 3 inches away from all sides of the housing. Featuring Halo's AIR-TITE technology, the Halo H1499RTAT does not allow air to seep from rooms into the attic, improving air efficiency within your application.
The H1499RTAT is sized for 4" applications and is for use with bi-pin 12V MR16 lamps. For added convenience and functionality, an integrated 120V magnetic transformer steps line voltage down to lamp operating voltage. In cases where overheating may occur due to improper lamping or misapplied insulation, a thermal protector is also included to deactivate the H1499RTAT. This recessed housing is certified for usage in wet and damp locations. Constructed from a high corrosion resistant CRS, the H1499RT features a powder coated finish. The housing contains four remodel clips that accomodate 1/2" to 5/8" ceiling materials.
For fast and easy installation, three quick connect wiring connectors are included. A junction box with (7) 1/2" trade size conduit knockouts with true pry-out slots and (4) pryouts with integral strain relief for non-metallic sheathed cable is built-in with the Halo H1499RTAT. The overall dimensions of the Halo H1499RTAT measures from 14-1/8" x 4-7/8" . The Halo H1499RTAT features Halo's industry standard 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty. UL Listed and ASTME-283 Certified. Upgrade your lighting!
- Thermal Protector
- AIR-TITE® housing prevents airflow between attic and living areas
- Support Springs and Remodel Clips Included
- "Quick Connect" Connectors
- For use with Bi-Pin 12V MR16 Lamps
- Height: 5-1/2" inch
- Length: 14-1/8" inch
- Width: 4-7/8" inch
- UL/cUL Listed 1598 Luminaire, Damp Location, Wet Location
- Certified Under ASTM-E283 for Air Tight Construction
- 1-year through manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.