- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Halo H1499T 4" Low Voltage New Construction Aperture Shallow Ceiling Non-IC Housing
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Halo H1499TATView this item
The Halo H1499T is a small aperture low voltage housing for accent and task lighting of non insulated ceilings or where insulation can be kept 3" from housing. Integral thermal protector guards against misuse of insulation materials and improper lamping. Integral magnetic transformer steps line voltage down to lamp operating voltage. Please Note: Soon Halo H1499T will no longer be available, and will be replaced by Halo Model H1499TAT For use with 4" Low Voltage Recessed Trims in:
• Black • Bronze • Brushed Nickel • Copper • Silver • White
- Thermally Protected Non-IC Shallow Ceiling Low Voltage Housing
- Integral Magnetic Transformer
- Insulation must be kept 3" away from all sides of housing
- For use with 12V MR16 halogen lamps
- UL damp location
- UL feed through
- CSA certified
- IP rated
- 8" Long
- 5 1/2" Wide
- 5" Tall
- One (1) year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.