- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Halo H1499T75 Recessed Lighting Can, 4" 75W Max Low Voltage Non-IC Airtight Shallow Housing - for New Construction
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Halo H1499T75 is a low voltage, new construction recessed housing that has the capability of accepting halogen lamps up to 75W MR16. The Halo H1499T75 is a small aperture housing that is typically used for accent or task lighting. The H1499T75 is Non-IC rated and must be installed 3" (all around) away from any insulation. This housing unit features an integral thermal protector that guards against the misuse of insulation materials and improper lamping. The Halo H1499T75 also offers an integral magnetic transformer (120V-277V) that steps down the line voltage to lamp operating voltage. Installation is made simple with exterior wiring connections, Pass-N-Thru bar hangers, and slide-n-side junctions. The Halo H1499T75 measures in 10 7/8" L x 6" W x 5" H. The Halo 4" Recessed Housing is CSA Certified, UL listed and can be used in damp locations. Installation of this recessed housing requires a 4-1/2" ceiling opening.Halo backs all the great features of the H1499T75 with a 1-year standard manufacturer's limited warranty.
For use with 4" Low Voltage Recessed Trims in:• Black• Bronze• Satin Nickel • Copper• Silver• White
- Non-IC Housing
- GOT NAIL! Pass-N-Thru® Bar Hangers
- Slide-N-Side® Junction
- Box allows wiring connections to be made outside the box
- Integral 120V-277V dual taptransformer
- Rated for up to 75W MR16 halogen lamps
- UL damp location
- UL feed through
- CSA certified
- IP rated
- Length: 10 7/8"(276mm)
- Width: 6"(152mm)
- Height: 5"(127mm)
- 4-1/2" [114mm] Ceiling Opening
- One (1) year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.