- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Halo H1499TAT Recessed Lighting Can, 4" Low Voltage Non-IC Airtight Housing - for New Construction
Earn 6 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The Halo H1499TAT 4" Low Voltage Non IC New Construction Airtite Recessed Housing is a four inch housing that is not design for direct contact with insulation. The Halo H1499TAT 4" Low Voltage Non IC New Construction Airtite Recessed Housing is designed for use with standard incandescent lights and provides both task and accent lighting. The Halo H1499TAT 4" Low Voltage Non IC New Construction Airtite Recessed Housing can address a wide range of commercial and residential applications. The Halo H1499TAT 4" Low Voltage Non IC New Construction Airtite Recessed Housing has an AIR-TITE rating that restricts airflow between heated or air conditioned spaces and unconditioned attics or plenum areas. The Halo H1499TAT 4" Low Voltage Non IC New Construction Airtite Recessed Housing must be kept a minimum of three inches away from every side of the housing.Halo H1499TAT is the replacement model for Halo H1499T.
- Got Nail! bar hangers on new construction housings
- Pass-N-Thru tool-less shortening of bar hangers
- Slide-N-Side® wire traps or NM cable pry-outs in junction box
- Quick Connect wiring connectors included in junction box
- Incandescent with thermal protector or insulation detector
- Housing and plaster frame formed of CRS with powdrer coat finish
- Housing may be removed from plaster frame for junction box access
- AIR-TITE® standard on designated models
- Model: H1499TAT
- Transformer Data:
- Primary: 120VAC, 60Hz
- Secondary: 11.5V±0.3V, 50VA
- Insulation system: Class H
- Nominal Amps with 50 watt, 12V rated Lamp: 0.50A
- Nominal Watts with 50 watt, 12V rated Lamp: 57W
- Limited One (1) Year through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Does the Halo H1499TAT have a magnetic or electronic transformer?by Philip P. on 04-13-2015
The transformer type is magnetic.on 04-21-2015Please login or register before adding a question.