- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Halo H242 9" Recessed DownLight Can, Non-IC, Fluorescent for New Construction
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Halo H242 is a 9" compact fluorescent square, new construction dedicated housing that provides energy efficient lighting through the use of a dual 13W twin tube fluorescent lamps (F13TT GX23 base). Typically used for only square trim,s the Halo H242 features an integral 120V fluorescent magnetic ballast. The included junction box of the H242 is listed for through branch circuit wiring, and contains two 3/4" and five 1/2" knockouts. Installation is easy with the bar hangers spanning up to 24" joists. With the overall dimensions of the H242 measuring in 8 1/4" L x 12" W x 3 1/2" H, this housing unit is UL listed for damp location usage and feed through.Halo offers a 1-year manufacturer's limited warranty backing allt he great features of the Halo H242.
- Integral 120V fluorescent magnetic ballast for two 13W Twin Tube compact fluorescent lamps F13TT GX23 base
- Junction Box is listed for through branch circuit wiring and has two 3/4" and five 1/2" knockouts
- Bar Hangers will span 24" joists
- UL damp location
- UL feed through
- Length: 8 1/4"(210mm)
- Width: 12"(305mm)
- Height: 3 1/2"(89mm)
- One (1) year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.