- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Halo H25ICAT Recessed Lighting Can, 5" Line Voltage IC-Rated Airtight Shallow Housing - for New Construction
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
Does your home have shallow ceilings that make it difficult to install accent lighting overhead? In many modern homes, this can be a serious issue that keeps homeowners from creating unique lighting effects that can liven up their home. The Halo H25ICAT 5" Line Voltage Shallow ICAT Recessed Housing is UL listed for a variety of locations and is a safe solution for installing accent lamps in your shallow ceiling. In fact, this unit has become one of the most trusted fixtures in modern accent lighting because of its fantastic versatility and dependable performance.
What’s more, the Halo H25ICAT is also outfitted with AIR-TITE technology to keep your energy costs low. Old, outdated lamp fixtures can let temperature-controlled air flow freely from your rooms into unregulated airspace, causing your energy bill to skyrocket. The Halo H25ICAT can remedy that by stopping this airflow once and for all.
If you’re not utilizing accent lighting in your home, don’t waste another day. Even if you have shallow ceilings, the Halo H25ICAT can brighten your rooms and shed light on the unique features of your living spaces.For use with 5" Line Voltage Recessed Trims in: Bronze Brushed Nickel Copper White
- Thermally Protected IC Housing
- IC Housing may be covered with insulation
- AIR-TITE® housing prevents airflow between attic and living areas
- For use with 120V Incandescent lamps
- UL damp location listed
- UL feed through
- UL direct contact with insulation and combustible material
- Length: 10 1/2" [267mm]
- Width: 7 1/4" [184mm]
- Height: 5" [127mm]
- Aperture: 5-1/2" [140mm]
- One (1) year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.