Halo 6" Line Voltage New-Construction IC-Rated Shallow Housing
Ask a Question
About this Product
- Free 3-Day Delivery! This item will be delivered in 1-3 business days (orders over $50)
- Ships Same Day Leaves our facility the same day if ordered before 2pm PST Mon-Fri
- Bundle Item Purchase this or with other bundle items, & Save up to 10% OFF!
Item In Stock
Advertised price is based
on current inventory
- Q & A
- Write Your Review
About the Halo H27ICT 6" Line Voltage Shallow IC Rated Recessed Housing
Does your home have shallow ceilings that make it difficult to install accent lighting and other complementary light sources? The Halo H27ICT 6" Line Voltage Shallow IC Rated Recessed Housing will remedy your problems with ease! Because of its uniquely constructed housing, this unit can be installed to service shallow ceilings where 2” x 6” joint construction is used. It may also be installed where insulation is present without the risk of a fire hazard.
The Halo H27ICT uses 120V incandescent lamps to shed some of the most powerful, radiant accent lighting on your home. In fact, the lighting emitted from this fixture is commonly used in newer homes to shed light on unique and gorgeous architectural spots.
Take advantage of the ability to accent light your home in any room with the Halo H27ICT. Backed by a thermally protected IC housing shell and a one year manufacturer’s warranty, you’ll be happy you invested in this fixture for your lighting needs.
• For use in shallow ceilings with 2 x 6 joist construction
• Thermally Protected IC Housing
• Housing may be covered with insulation
• For use with 120V Incandescent lamps
• Dimensions: 10 1/2" L x 7 1/2" W x 5 1/2" H
• Housing: 5 1/2" Height allows use in 2" x 6" joist construction.
• Housing adjusts for ceilings up to 1" thick.
• Compatible Trims: 426, 426H, 426SN, 426RG, 426CG, 426MB, 310P, 310W, 312P, 312W, 77P, 78P, 78SL, 78AC, 78B, 78PB, 78PAT, 78TBZ, 78SN, 90P, 420P, 420PB, 420W, 300P, 328P, 171P, 171PS.
• UL/cUL Listed for Damp Location
• UL/cUL listed for Feed Through
• UL/cUL listed for Direct Contact with Insulation and combustible material
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Our Price: $19.75
Our Price: $39.99
Our Price: $25.49
Our Price: $56.99