- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Halo H27ICT Recessed Lighting Can, 6" Line Voltage IC Rated Shallow Housing - for New Construction
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
Does your home have shallow ceilings that make it difficult to install accent lighting and other complementary light sources? The Halo H27ICT 6" Line Voltage Shallow IC Rated Recessed Housing will remedy your problems with ease! Because of its uniquely constructed housing, this unit can be installed to service shallow ceilings where 2” x 6” joint construction is used. It may also be installed where insulation is present without the risk of a fire hazard.
The Halo H27ICT uses 120V incandescent lamps to shed some of the most powerful, radiant accent lighting on your home. In fact, the lighting emitted from this fixture is commonly used in newer homes to shed light on unique and gorgeous architectural spots.
Take advantage of the ability to accent light your home in any room with the Halo H27ICT. Backed by a thermally protected IC housing shell and a one year manufacturer’s warranty, you’ll be happy you invested in this fixture for your lighting needs.
Elco Compatible Housing Cross Reference Model:• R9IC
- For use in shallow ceilings with 2 x 6 joist construction
- Thermally Protected IC Housing
- Housing may be covered with insulation
- For use with 120V Incandescent lamps
- Dimensions: 10 1/2" L x 7 1/2" W x 5 1/2" H
- Housing: 5 1/2" Height allows use in 2" x 6" joist construction.
- Housing adjusts for ceilings up to 1" thick.
- Compatible Trims: 426, 426H, 426SN, 426RG, 426CG, 426MB, 310P, 310W, 312P, 312W, 77P, 78P, 78SL, 78AC, 78B, 78PB, 78PAT, 78TBZ, 78SN, 90P, 420P, 420PB, 420W, 300P, 328P, 171P, 171PS.
- UL/cUL Listed for Damp Location
- UL/cUL listed for Feed Through
- UL/cUL listed for Direct Contact with Insulation and combustible material
- One (1) year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.