Halo H36ICAT Recessed Lighting Can, 3" Line Voltage IC-Rated Shallow Airtight Housing - for New Construction
Ask a Question
About this Product
Cut down on your energy bill while providing adequate lighting to your home with the Halo H36ICAT 3" IC Rated Line Voltage Recessed Housing. This powerful lighting solution not only gives you access to reliable home lighting, but also utilizes Halo’s AIR-TITE technology to stop unwanted airflow between temperature regulated rooms and unregulated outside air sources.
Paired with GU10 120V lamps, the Halo H36ICAT also features the incredibly easy to install GOT NAIL! System. "Pass-N-Thru" hangers make this unit one of the easiest in its class to install, giving freedom to both do it yourselfers and renovation experts everywhere.
Simplicity meets efficiency with the Halo H36ICAT, and the result is gorgeous home lighting for any sized room. Pick yours up today and take full advantage of the one year manufacturer’s warranty offered through Halo.
- IC New Construction Housing
- AIR-TITE® housing prevents airflow between attic and living areas
- GOT NAIL! Pass-N-Thru® Bar Hangers
- Slide-N-Side® Junction Box allows wiring connections to be made outside the box
- Dimensions: 13" L x 13 1/2 W x 5 1/4" H, ceiling cutout 3 3/4"
- Housing: IC and AIR-TITE rated double wall aluminum construction
- Support: Housing adjusts in plaster frame to accommodate up to 1-1/2" ceiling thickness
- Socket: GU10 socket for 120V GU10 lamps
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
What are the measurements of this Halo recessed lighting can?
Dimensions: 13" L x 13 1/2 W x 5 1/4" H Ceiling cutout: 3 3/4"
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: