- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Halo H36ICAT Recessed Lighting Can, 3" Line Voltage IC-Rated Shallow Airtight Housing - for New Construction
Earn 4 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
Cut down on your energy bill while providing adequate lighting to your home with the Halo H36ICAT 3" IC Rated Line Voltage Recessed Housing. This powerful lighting solution not only gives you access to reliable home lighting, but also utilizes Halo’s AIR-TITE technology to stop unwanted airflow between temperature regulated rooms and unregulated outside air sources.
Paired with GU10 120V lamps, the Halo H36ICAT also features the incredibly easy to install GOT NAIL! System. "Pass-N-Thru" hangers make this unit one of the easiest in its class to install, giving freedom to both do it yourselfers and renovation experts everywhere.
Simplicity meets efficiency with the Halo H36ICAT, and the result is gorgeous home lighting for any sized room. Pick yours up today and take full advantage of the one year manufacturer’s warranty offered through Halo.
- IC New Construction Housing
- AIR-TITE® housing prevents airflow between attic and living areas
- GOT NAIL! Pass-N-Thru® Bar Hangers
- Slide-N-Side® Junction Box allows wiring connections to be made outside the box
- Dimensions: 13" L x 13 1/2 W x 5 1/4" H, ceiling cutout 3 3/4"
- Housing: IC and AIR-TITE rated double wall aluminum construction
- Support: Housing adjusts in plaster frame to accommodate up to 1-1/2" ceiling thickness
- Socket: GU10 socket for 120V GU10 lamps
- One (1) year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
What are the measurements of this Halo recessed lighting can?by Doug F. on 02-03-2015
Dimensions: 13" L x 13 1/2 W x 5 1/4" H Ceiling cutout: 3 3/4"on 02-04-2015Please login or register before adding a question.