Halo Recessed Lighting Can, 3" Low Voltage IC-Rated Shallow Airtight Housing - for New Construction
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Halo H36LVICAT 3" Low Voltage IC Rated Shallow Ceiling Recessed Housing
Does your home have a problem with escaping air that filters out from your temperature controlled rooms, to the recesses of an unregulated airflow? If so, take advantage of the Halo H36LVICAT 3" Low Voltage IC Rated Shallow Ceiling Recessed Housing. As one of the foremost authorities on stopping unwanted airflow through lighting fixtures, this unit not only helps to cut costs on your energy bill, but also provides some of the best accent lighting for your home.
By utilizing an AIR-TITE gasket to secure the fixture and the ceiling, this unit stops all airflow from leaving your temperature regulated zones and keeps that air circulating within your livable areas. It’s also easy to install and offers the ability to function when wiring connections are made outside of the box.
If you’re a do it yourselfer who’s looking to replace outdated, inefficient lamp holders, invest in the Halo H36LVICAT. You’ll be amazed not only by the beautiful accent light that this fixture gives off, but also at how effective it is at reducing the flow of air between your rooms.
Features:• IC New Construction Housing
• AIR-TITE housing prevents airflow between attic and living areas
• GOT NAIL! Pass-N-Thru Bar Hangers
• Slide-N-Side Junction Box allows wiring connections to be made outside the box
Specifications:• Dimensions: 13 1/2" L x 13" W x 5 1/4" H, 3 3/4" ceiling opening
• Housing: IC and AIR-TITE rated double wall aluminum construction
• Support: Housing adjusts in plaster frame to accommodate up to 1 1/2" ceiling thickness
• Transformer: Integral magnetic transformer steps 120V line voltage down to 12V lamp operating voltage.
• Socket: GU 5.3 socket for 12V MR16 lamps.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: