- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Halo H36LVRTAT 3" Recessed Lighting Can, Non-Insulated Ceiling, Remodel
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Halo Lighting H36LVRTAT 3" Recessed Lighting Can is a Halo Non-IC, Air-TITE remodel light fixture for installation from below the ceiling. The Halo recessed housing is AIR-TITE rated which prevents airflow between heated or air conditioned spaces. For use with 12V MR 16 lamps. The magnetic transformer steps 120V line voltage down to 12V lamp operating voltage.
The gasket included with the Halo H36LVRTAT installation kit ensures that as this fixture is mounted to your home’s structure, it is secured with airtight precision. No air can escape from your temperature controlled living area, and external air has no way of flowing through the Halo H36LVRTAT’s airtight design.
Pair this fixture with 12V MR16 lamps from Halo to experience the full potential of the Halo H36LVRTAT. Light your room entirely or simply focus a low wattage on a specific area to accent any space perfectly. To finish the look, use with H3 3-inch trims.
Non-IC Housing is AIR-TITE™ but insulation must be kept 3” away from all sides of housing.
- AIR-TITE Housing Prevents Airflow Between Heated Or Air Conditioned Areas
- Easy Clip Secures Plaster Frame In Ceiling During Installation
- Housing Can Be Installed From Below Ceiling
- Thermal Protection
- Fast Connect Wiring Connectors
- Dimensions: 13 1/2" L x 13" W x 5 1/4" H, 3 3/4" ceiling opening
- Housing: AIR-TITE Rated
- Galvanized steel construction
- Housing Adjusts in Plaster Frame Accommodates Up to 1 1/2" Ceiling Thickness
- For Non-IC Housing
- One (1) year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers