- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Halo H36LVTAT Recessed Lighting Can, 3" Low Voltage Non-IC Shallow Airtight Housing - for New Construction
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
Don't let your home fall victim to increased energy costs because of a simple, yet common problem: unregulated airflow through lamp fixtures. The Halo H36LVTAT 3" Low Voltage Non-IC Rated Recessed Housing is one of the prime devices in Halo’s AIR-TITE line of lamp fixtures and can be your instant remedy to unwanted airflow between your temperature regulated living space and external air sources, like attics.
One of the best features about the Halo H36LVTAT is its ability to be installed from below the ceiling, giving you the option to retrofit old, inefficient sockets with this modern solution. For use with H3 3-inch series trims, this fixture makes a perfect addition to any living space.
The Slide-N-Side junction box of the Halo H36LVTAT also makes it possible for users to make wiring connections outside of the usual box. This means that do it yourselfers and other home improvement aficionados can easily and effectively install this unit.
- Non-IC new Construction Housing
- AIR-TITE® housing prevents airflow between attic and living areas
- GOT NAIL! Pass-N-Thru® Bar Hangers
- Slide-N-Side® Junction Box allows wiring connections to be made outside the box
- Height: 5" [127mm]
- Length: 10" [254mm]
- Width: 5 1/4" [133mm]
- For use with 12V MR16 lamps
- Non-IC Housing is AIR-TITE yet insulation must be kept 3 inches away from all sides of housing
- One (1) year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.