Halo 3" Low Voltage New-Construction Non-IC Housing
- Q & A
- Write Your Review
About the Halo H36LVTAT 3" Low Voltage Non-IC Rated Recessed Housing
Don't let your home fall victim to increased energy costs because of a simple, yet common problem: unregulated airflow through lamp fixtures. The Halo H36LVTAT 3" Low Voltage Non-IC Rated Recessed Housing is one of the prime devices in Halo’s AIR-TITE line of lamp fixtures and can be your instant remedy to unwanted airflow between your temperature regulated living space and external air sources, like attics.
One of the best features about the Halo H36LVTAT is its ability to be installed from below the ceiling, giving you the option to retrofit old, inefficient sockets with this modern solution. For use with H3 3-inch series trims, this fixture makes a perfect addition to any living space.
The Slide-N-Side junction box of the Halo H36LVTAT also makes it possible for users to make wiring connections outside of the usual box. This means that do it yourselfers and other home improvement aficionados can easily and effectively install this unit.
• Non-IC new Construction Housing
• AIR-TITE housing prevents airflow between attic and living areas
• GOT NAIL! Pass-N-Thru Bar Hangers
• Slide-N-Side Junction Box allows wiring connections to be made outside the box
• Height: 5" [127mm]
• Length: 10" [254mm]
• Width: 5 1/4" [133mm]
• For use with 12V MR16 lamps
• Non-IC Housing is AIR-TITE yet insulation must be kept 3 inches away from all sides of housing
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Our Price: $19.75
Our Price: $39.99
Our Price: $25.49
Regular Price: $74.99
On Sale: $54.99