Halo Recessed Lighting Can, 3" Line Voltage Non-IC Airtight Housing - for New Construction
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Halo H36TAT 3" Line Voltage Non-IC Rated Recessed Housing
In the summer and winter months, the temperature controlled air in your home can escape through improperly installed light fixtures. The Halo H36TAT 3" Line Voltage Non-IC Rated Recessed Housing aims to get rid this costly problem by eliminating unwanted airflow while simultaneously accent lighting your home to illuminate its features properly.
Use the Halo H36TAT in conjunction with 120V GU10 lamps to achieve beautiful lighting almost anywhere you need it. Users should remember, however, that in order to achieve a perfect airtight installation, this fixture must be kept approximately three feet away from any vertical wall establishments.
Halo also gives homeowners the ability to easily install their new fixture with the “Slide-N-Side” junction box. This feature allows for wiring connections to be made outside the box, rather than within as many other units require. If you’re looking to eliminate unwanted airflow and shed some illuminating light on the features of your home, look no further than the Halo H36TAT.
Features:• Non-IC New Construction Housing
• AIR-TITE housing prevents airflow between attic and living areas
• GOT NAIL! Pass-N-Thru Bar Hangers
• Slide-N-Side Junction Box allows wiring connections to be made outside the box
Specifications:• Dimensions: 7 1/2" L x 3 5/8" W x 5" H, 3 3/4" ceiling opening
• Housing: Formed of 20 gauge CRS with white powder coat finish
• Support: Easy clip provided to secure plaster frame in ceiling while installation is being completed
• Socket: GU10 socket for 120V GU10 lamps
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: