- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Halo H36TAT 3" Recessed Lighting Can, AIR-TITE, Non-IC For New Construction
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The Halo H36TAT 3" Recessed Light Can, Non-IC aims to get rid this costly problem by eliminating unwanted airflow while simultaneously accent lighting your home to illuminate its features properly. In the summer and winter months, the temperature controlled air in your home can escape through improperly installed light fixtures.
Use the Halo H36TAT 3" Recessed Light Can, Non-IC in conjunction with 120V GU10 lamps to achieve beautiful lighting almost anywhere you need it. Users should remember, however, that in order to achieve a perfect airtight installation, this fixture must be kept approximately three feet away from any vertical wall establishments.
Halo also gives homeowners the ability to easily install their new fixture with the “Slide-N-Side” junction box. This feature allows for wiring connections to be made outside the box, rather than within as many other units require. If you’re looking to eliminate unwanted airflow and shed some illuminating light on the features of your home, look no further than the Halo H36TAT 3" Recessed Light Can.
- Non-IC New Construction Housing
- AIR-TITE® housing prevents airflow between attic and living areas
- GOT NAIL! Pass-N-Thru® Bar Hangers
- Slide-N-Side® Junction Box allows wiring connections to be made outside the box
- Dimensions: 7 1/2" L x 3 5/8" W x 5" H, 3 3/4" ceiling opening
- Housing: Formed of 20 gauge CRS with white powder coat finish
- Support: Easy clip provided to secure plaster frame in ceiling while installation is being completed
- Socket: GU10 socket for 120V GU10 lamps
- One (1) year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.