- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Halo H38ICAT Recessed Lighting Can, 3" Line Voltage IC-Rated Airtight Housing - for New Construction
The double aluminum, sturdy construction of the Halo H38ICAT 3" Line Voltage IC Rated Recessed Housing makes it one of the most reliable units in the home lighting fixture industry. On top of its clear durability, this unit is also energy efficient. The Halo H38ICAT guarantees the restriction of unwanted airflow between your temperature controlled rooms and outside sources, much like other Halo devices have been known to do.
One of the main features of the Halo H38ICAT is its Slide-N-Side III junction box, which allows users to make wiring connections outside of the main box. This can be an extremely important factor for those looking to self install or do it yourself.
For use with 120V GU10 lamps, the Halo H38ICAT will display its power and functionality from the first moment that you install it. Safe from insulation fire hazards, this fixture is a welcome remedy to lighting problems in any area of your home.
- IC New Construction Housing
- AIR-TITE® housing
- GOT NAIL! Pass-N-Thru® Bar Hangers
- Slide-N-Side® III Junction Box allows wiring connections to be made outside the box
- Dimensions: 7 1/4" (184mm) H x 9 1/8" (231mm) L x 12 3/4" W(324mm)
- Housing: Double wall aluminum construction
- Support: Housing adjusts in plaster frame to accommodate up to 1-1/2" ceiling thickness
- Galvanized steel construction
- Socket: GU10 socket for 120V GU10 lamps
- UL/cUL Listed
- Damp Location Listed
- UL listed for Feed Through
- UL listed for Direct Contact with Insulation and combustible material
- One (1) year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.