Halo H455TUNVD010 4" 120V-277V LED New-Construction Non-IC AirTight Housing with Dimming Control Wiring
This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
Halo H457TATE010View this item
Note: LED Light Engine and trim are required and are sold separately.
• Voltage: 120V-277V universal voltage high efficiency, electronic power supply
• Wattage: Rated for 15W Maximum
• Dimensions: 5 1/2" Depth x 8" Length x 5 1/2" Width. Cutout opening 4 1/2"
• LED Module Connection (sold separately): Compatible with Halo EL4 Series, ELG4 Series, ELSG4 Series LED Light Engines with a non-screw base connector
• Compatible Trims (sold separately): Halo TL4 and TLS4 LED Series Trims
• Mounting: Bar Hangers with pre-Installed nails. Bar hangers can be repositioned 90 Degrees
• Construction: Single wall die-formed construction. Openings are gasketed for AIR-TITE installation.
• Dimming: Dimmable with compatible 0-10V DC low voltage dimmers. 0-10V DC dimmers operate using two low voltage dimming wires (color coded violet and gray). The low voltage dimming wires are separate from the 120V AC or 277V AC power. Switching on/off is controlled via the line voltage (120V AC or 277V AC) power, and dimming operation is controlled with the 2-wire 0-10V DC low voltage wiring connection between the dimmer and the LED driver.
• LED Driver:
- LED dimmable driver mounts to the housing junction box.
- Driver is a120V-277V UniversalVoltage, high efficiency,electronic power supplyproviding low voltage powerto EL Series LED Light Engines.
- Driver meets FCC EMI/RFIConsumer Level limits for usein residential and commercialinstallations.
- Driver features power factor>.90, THD <20% and has integralthermal protection in the eventof over temperature or internalfailure.
- Driver is specifically designedfor compatibility with EL4 LEDLight Engines, and ELG4, ELSG4Adjustable Gimbal Light Engine /Trims; and operates the LED forlong life, meeting 50,000 hour /70% lumen maintenancestandard.
- If dimming is not required thefixture can be operated from astandard wall switch
• Certifications: UL/cUL Listed 1598 Luminaire, UL/cUL Listed for Damp Location, UL/cUL Listed for Wet Location - covered ceilings with select trims
• Qualifications: AIR-TITE Certified under ASTM-E283 and listed UL/cUL 1598. May be used to meet restricted air-flow requirements such as:
- Washington State Energy Code
- International Energy Conservation Code (IECC)
- New York State Energy Conservation Construction Code (NY-ECCC)
- State of California Title 24 Recessed Luminaires in Insulated Ceilings
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: