Halo 4" Line Voltage LED New-Construction IC-Rated AirTight Dimmable Housing
This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
Halo H457ICAT1EView this item
Specifications and Features :
Note: LED Light Engine and trim are required and are sold separately.
• Voltage: 120V
• Wattage: Rated for 15W Maximum
• Dimensions: 5 3/8" Depth x 8 1/2" Length x 6" Width. Cutout opening 4 1/4"
• LED Module Connection (sold separately): Compatible with Halo EL4 Series, ELG4 Series, ELSG4 Series LED Light Engines with a non-screw base connector
• Compatible Trims (sold separately): Halo TL4 and TLS4 LED Series Trims
• Mounting: Bar Hangers with pre-Installed nails. Bar hangers can be repositioned 90 Degrees
• Construction: Box enclosure of formed aluminum. Openings are gasketed AIR-TITE
• Dimming: The HALO H4 LED luminaire is designed for dimming capability to 15% in normal operation with standard 120V LED-Rated, electronic lowvoltage, and many incandescent dimmers. The LED module may also dim to 5% using dimmers with low end trim adjustment. (Consult dimmer manufacturer for application/compatibility)
• LED Driver: LED dimmable driver mounts to the housing junction box
- Driver is a 120 Volt, high efficiency, electronic power supply providing low voltage power to EL Series LED Light Engines
- Driver meets FCC EMI/RFI Consumer Level limits for use in residential and commercial installations
- Driver features power factor >.90, THD <20% and has integral thermal protection in the event of over temperature or internal failure
- If dimming is not required the fixture can be operated from a standard wall switch.
• Certifications: UL/cUL Listed 1598 Luminaire, UL/cUL Listed for Damp Location, UL/cUL Listed for Wet Location - covered ceiling with select trims, UL/cUL listed for Feed Through, UL/cUL listed for Direct Contact with insulation and combustible material
• Qualifications: IC and AIR-TITE Certified under ASTM-E283 and listed UL/cUL 1598. May be used to meet insulated ceiling and restricted air-flow requirements such as:
- Use with designated LED light engines and trims for ENERGY STAR qualification
- Washington State Energy Code
- International Energy Conservation Code (IECC)
- New York State Energy Conservation Construction Code (NY-ECCC)
- State of California Title 24 Recessed Luminaires in Insulated Ceilings.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: