Halo H457ICAT1E 4" LED Downlight Can, IC, Gen2 Housing for New Construction
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Halo H457ICAT1E 4" LED Downlight Can is an insulated ceiling, AIR-TITE™ housing offering 120 volt dimming capability with many incandescent or electronic low voltage dimmers. Designed for use with EL4 series LED Gen2 Light Engines and TL4 LED Series Trims, the Halo H457ICAT1E LED Downlight Can offers high quality downlighting along with high efficacy – the result being great lighting and significant energy savings.
Note: LED Light Engine and trim are required and are sold separately.
Halo H457ICAT1E 4" LED Downlight Dimming
The HALO H4 LED luminaire is designed for dimming capability to 15% in normal operation with standard 120V LED-Rated, electronic lowvoltage, and many incandescent dimmers. The LED module may also dim to 5% using dimmers with low end trim adjustment. (Consult dimmer manufacturer for application/compatibility)
Halo H457ICAT1E 4" LED Downlight Driver:
LED dimmable driver mounts to the housing junction box
- Driver is a 120 Volt, high efficiency, electronic power supply providing low voltage power to EL Series LED Light Engines
- Driver meets FCC EMI/RFI Consumer Level limits for use in residential and commercial installations
- Driver features power factor >.90, THD <20% and has integral thermal protection in the event of over temperature or internal failure
- If dimming is not required the fixture can be operated from a standard wall switch.
UL/cUL Listed 1598 Luminaire, UL/cUL Listed for Damp Location, UL/cUL Listed for Wet Location - covered ceiling with select trims, UL/cUL listed for Feed Through, UL/cUL listed for Direct Contact with insulation and combustible material
IC and AIR-TITE Certified under ASTM-E283 and listed UL/cUL 1598. May be used to meet insulated ceiling and restricted air-flow requirements such as:
- Use with designated LED light engines and trims for ENERGY STAR qualification
- Washington State Energy Code
- International Energy Conservation Code (IECC)
- New York State Energy Conservation Construction Code (NY-ECCC)
- State of California Title 24 Recessed Luminaires in Insulated Ceilings.
- Replaces: Halo H456ICAT120D
- Got Nail!® bar hangers
- Pass-N-Thru® tool-less shortening of bar hangers
- Slide-N-Side® wire traps
- Designed for use with Halo 4" LED Gen2 Light Engines
- Die-formed housing and plaster frame
- Housing may be removed from plaster frame for junction box access
- Consumes less than 14W
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products:
to get 10% Off this Item!
to get 10% Off this Item!