Halo H457RICAT1E LED Downlight Can, 4" Line Voltage Remodel IC-Rated AirTight Dimmable Housing
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Halo H457RICAT1E is an insulated ceiling, AIR-TITE™ housing offering 120 volt dimming capability with many incandescent or electronic low voltage dimmers. Designed for use with EL4 series LED Gen2 Light Engines and TL4 LED Series Trims, the Halo H457RICAT1E LED Downlight Can, 4" Line Voltage Remodel IC-Rated AirTight Dimmable Housing offers high quality downlighting along with high efficacy – the result being great lighting and significant energy savings.
Note: LED Light Engine and trim are required and are sold separately.
• Voltage: 120V
• Wattage: Rated for 14W Maximum
• LED Module Connection (sold separately): Compatible with Halo EL4 Series, ELG4 Series, ELSG4 Series LED Light Engines with a non-screw base connector
• Compatible Trims (sold separately): Halo TL4 and TLS4 LED Series Trims
• Mounting: Four remodel clips secure housing and accommodate 1/2
• Construction: Aluminum. Openings are gasketed AIR-TITE
• Dimming: The HALO H4 LED luminaire is designed for dimming capability to 15% in normal operation with standard 120V LED-Rated, electronic lowvoltage, and many incandescent dimmers. The LED module may also dim to 5% using dimmers with low end trim adjustment. (Consult dimmer manufacturer for application/compatibility)
• LED Driver: LED dimmable driver mounts to the housing junction box
- Driver is a 120 Volt, high efficiency, electronic power supply providing low voltage power to EL Series LED Light Engines
- Driver meets FCC EMI/RFI Consumer Level limits for use in residential and commercial installations
- Driver features power factor >.90, THD <20% and has integral thermal protection in the event of over temperature or internal failure
- If dimming is not required the fixture can be operated from a standard wall switch.
• Certifications: UL/cUL Listed 1598 Luminaire, UL/cUL Listed for Damp Location, UL/cUL Listed for Wet Location - covered ceiling with select trims, UL/cUL listed for Feed Through, UL/cUL listed for Direct Contact with insulation and combustible material
• Qualifications: IC and AIR-TITE Certified under ASTM-E283 and listed UL/cUL 1598. May be used to meet insulated ceiling and restricted air-flow requirements such as:
- Use with designated LED light engines and trims for ENERGY STAR qualification
- Washington State Energy Code
- International Energy Conservation Code (IECC)
- New York State Energy Conservation Construction Code (NY-ECCC)
- State of California Title 24 Recessed Luminaires in Insulated Ceilings.
- Replaces: Halo H455RICAT120D
- Slide-N-Side® wire traps
- Dimmable 120V electronic driver
- Designed for use with Halo 4" LED Gen2 Light Engines
- Remodel springs accommodate 1/2" and 5/8" ceiling material
- Integral thermal protection
- Consumes less than 14W
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products:
to get 10% Off this Item!
to get 10% Off this Item!