- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Halo H47ICAT Recessed Lighting Can, 6" Line Voltage IC Rated Airtight Slope Ceiling Housing - for New Construction
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
One of the biggest culprits of a high energy bill can be inefficient lighting fixtures that allow air to escape through unsecured installation sockets. The Halo H47ICAT 6" Line Voltage Slope Ceiling IC Rated AIR-TITE Recessed Housing eliminates this wasted expense by proving to be 100% airtight throughout the life of its installation, making it one of the most reliable fixtures in the industry today.
Retrofit your home with the Halo H47ICAT to replace old, worn out installations that allow free flowing air to escape from your temperature controlled rooms into unregulated, outside airflows. Designed for sloped installation in your home’s ceiling, the Halo H47ICAT also sports the ability to keep your light focused straight down, regardless of the ceiling pitch.
What’s more, this fixture is perfect for do it yourselfers. Its special junction box allows wiring connections to be made outside of the box, for quick and easy installations. Plus, this unit comes backed by a firm one year manufacturer’s warranty, giving you peace of mind.
- For 2/12 to 6/12 Slope Ceilings
- AIR-TITE® housing prevents airflow between attic and living areas
- GOT NAIL! Pass-N-Thru® Bar Hangers
- Slide-N-Side® III Junction Box allows wiring connections to be made outside the box
- Damp location listed
- UL listed for feed through
- UL listed for direct contact with insulation/combustible material
- CSA certified: State of California Title 24
- Length: 10 1/4"(267mm)
- Width: 14 3/4"(375mm)
- Height: 7 1/8"(181mm)
- One (1) year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Does this come with its own trim light cover or does one need to be purchased separately?by Bradley D. on 11-16-2015
The trim is purchased separately.on 11-29-2015
how deep is this halo slope ceiling housingby nelson S. on 06-13-2013
Length: 10 1/4"(267mm) Width: 14 3/4"(375mm) Height: 7 1/8"(181mm)on 10-21-2013Please login or register before adding a question.