- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Halo H47ICT Recessed Lighting Can, 6" Line Voltage IC Rated Slope Ceiling Housing - for New Construction
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The Halo H47ICT 6" Line Voltage Slope Ceiling IC Rated New Construction Recessed Housing is designed for use with H3 3" series trim in installations for sloped ceilings with a 2/12 to 6/12 pitch. The Halo H47ICT 6" Line Voltage Slope Ceiling IC Rated New Construction Recessed Housing features a socket aiming mechanism that allows the lamp to maintain a straight down angle regardless of the pitch of the ceiling. The Halo H47ICT 6" Line Voltage Slope Ceiling IC Rated New Construction Recessed Housing comes with a gasket that stops airflow between air conditioned or heated areas and unconditioned attic spaces. The Halo H47ICT 6" Line Voltage Slope Ceiling IC Rated New Construction Recessed Housing is designed for use in areas where the housing will come in direct contact with insulation.For use with 6" Line Voltage Recessed Trims in: Black Bronze Brushed Nickel Copper White
- For 2/12 to 6/12 Slope Ceilings
- IC Housing: may be covered with insulation
- Thermally protected IC housing
- For use with 120V incandescent lamps
- GOT NAIL! Pass-N-Thru® Bar Hangers
- Slide-N-Side® junction box allows wiring connections to be made outside the box.
- Damp location listed
- UL listed for feed through
- UL listed for direct contact with insulation/combustible material
- UL/cUL listed
- Length: 12 3/4"(324mm)
- Width: 9 1/8"(231mm)
- Height: 7 1/4"(184mm)
- One (1) year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.