Halo H5ICAT 5" Recessed Light Can, AIR-TITE Housing For Insulated Ceilings
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Halo H5ICAT 5-inch recessed light can provides a safe and secure means to connect your light fixtures against ceiling insulation. Installing a home lighting system that is in direct contact with your ceiling insulation can be a risky venture for any homeowner. Thanks to the Halo H5ICAT 5" AIR-TITE CAN, its one of the most trusted recessed light housings when it comes to avoiding fire hazards in overhead lighting systems.
The Halo H5ICAT 5-inch recessed light can technology also helps save money on your energy bill. By securing this recessed light housing to your ceiling in an airtight manner, this fixture eliminates airflow between unregulated temperatures keeping your home at the perfect level: even in the middle of a cold winter.
For use with 5" Recessed Trims in the following colors:
• Brushed Nickel
Choose from a variety of finishes for this fixture. Safe, secure and efficient, the Halo H5ICAT is exactly what your home needs if you’re looking to install overhead lighting in your insulated ceilings.
- Socket snaps into trim for consistent lamp positioning•Thermally Protected IC Housing
- Housing may be covered with insulation
- AIR-TITE® housing prevents airflow between attic and living areas
- For use with 120V Incandescent lamp
- UL listed for damp location
- UL listed for direct contact with insulation and combustible material
- State of California Title 24
- CSA, IECC, NY-ECCC and MEC
- 10 1/2" Long
- 7 1/4" Wide
- 7 1/2" Tall
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Can the Halo H5ICAT be used for remodel?
This unit is for new construction only. The Halo H5RICAT, would be a comparable remodel housing.
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: