- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Halo H5ICAT 5" Recessed Light Can, AIR-TITE Housing For Insulated Ceilings
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Halo H5ICAT 5-inch recessed light can provides a safe and secure means to connect your light fixtures against ceiling insulation. Installing a home lighting system that is in direct contact with your ceiling insulation can be a risky venture for any homeowner. Thanks to the Halo H5ICAT 5" AIR-TITE CAN, its one of the most trusted recessed light housings when it comes to avoiding fire hazards in overhead lighting systems.
The Halo H5ICAT 5-inch recessed light can technology also helps save money on your energy bill. By securing this recessed light housing to your ceiling in an airtight manner, this fixture eliminates airflow between unregulated temperatures keeping your home at the perfect level: even in the middle of a cold winter.
For use with 5" Recessed Trims in the following colors:
• Bronze• Brushed Nickel• Copper• White
Choose from a variety of finishes for this fixture. Safe, secure and efficient, the Halo H5ICAT is exactly what your home needs if you’re looking to install overhead lighting in your insulated ceilings.
- Socket snaps into trim for consistent lamp positioning•Thermally Protected IC Housing
- Housing may be covered with insulation
- AIR-TITE® housing prevents airflow between attic and living areas
- For use with 120V Incandescent lamp
- UL listed for damp location
- UL listed for direct contact with insulation and combustible material
- State of California Title 24
- CSA, IECC, NY-ECCC and MEC
- 10 1/2" Long
- 7 1/4" Wide
- 7 1/2" Tall
- One (1) year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Hi, I have these cans and would like to know if they will accept LED flood bulbs? If so, which bulbs and trim rings would you suggest. I am interested in tuscan bronze trim rings if available. Thank you. Rayby Raymond S. from Michigan on 09-14-2016
*Yes, you can use an LED par 20 or 30 flood. The tuscan bronze trim is a 5001TBZ.on 09-16-2016
Can the Halo H5ICAT be used for remodel?by Henry H. on 09-24-2014
This unit is for new construction only. The Halo H5RICAT, would be a comparable remodel housing.on 09-30-2014Please login or register before adding a question.