- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Halo H5T Recessed Lighting Can, 5" Line Voltage Non-IC Housing - for New Construction
The Halo H5T is a 5 inch line voltage, recessed housing that is designed to use smaller sized PAR20 and PAR30 halogen lamps. With an aperture rating of 5, sizing of your lamps is definitely a consideration in the Halo H5 series. Being damp location listed, the Halo H5T can be used in areas where moisture is present. The overall dimensions of the H5T measure in 10 1/2 inch length by 7 1/4 width. With a wide variety of trims to accent your new recessed housing, designing the perfect and most elegant lighting configuration for your application is easy and simple. The H5T series is a new construction dedicated housing and is Non-IC rated. Any installations of the Halo H5T must be kept at least 3 inches away from any insulation (from all sides of the unit). The Halo H5T is for use with 120V incandescent lamps only. The Halo H5T is UL listed for quality and efficiency. Halo backs all the great features of the Halo H5T with a manufacturer's standard 1-year limited warranty. For use with 5" Line Voltage Recessed Trims in:• Bronze• Satin Nickel• Copper• White
- Thermally Protected Non-IC Housing
- May be used in insulated ceilings but insulation MUST be kept 3" away from all sides of housing
- For use with 120V Incandescent lamps
- Damp location listed
- UL listed for feed through
- IP Rated
- Length: 10 1/2"(267mm)
- Width: 7 1/4"(184mm)
- One (1) year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.