- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Halo H750ICAT 6" LED New-Construction IC-Rated AirTight Housing
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 2 pieces purchased.
The Halo H750ICAT 6" Dedicated LED IC AIRTITE Recessed Housing is quickly rising in popularity as one of the best in the business when it comes to new home installation fixtures. Perfect for general lighting tasks anywhere in your home, this unit proves itself over and over again as a standard in modern housing fixtures. With a focus on solid state lighting, the Halo H750ICAT also meets Energy Star standards, meaning your wallet doesn’t suffer for achieving optimal lighting.
Housed in an aluminum shell for greater heat dissipation, this device can prevent heat from flowing between temperature regulated living spaces and non-regulated airflows outside. Its galvanized steel frame also secures the unit to the ceiling steadily, giving you peace of mind against malfunctions.
This Halo LED module easily installs by means of a plug-in line voltage wiring connector, making it optimal for do it yourselfers. It also comes backed with a three year manufacturer’s warranty.For use with 6" LED Recessed Trims in: Bronze Satin Aluminum WhiteFor Use in Insulated Ceilings and Direct Contact with Insulation.
- Housing: Aluminum construction for greater heat dissipation. H750 ICAT housing is gasketed to prevent airflow from heated or air conditioned spaces.
- Plaster Frame: Galvanized steel frame. Housing adjusts in plaster frame to accommodate up to 1" ceiling thickness. Regressed locking screw for securing hanger bars. Cutouts included for easily crimping hanger bars in position.
- LED Module Connection: Halo LED module simply installs with a plug-in line voltage wiring connector (UL and CSA Listed Luminaire Disconnect)
- 6" New Construction IC AIR-TITE Housing
- Dimensions: 6.5" [165mm] Can Length / 6.93 [176mm] Can Height
- UL Listed
- Listed for Feed Through
- Listed for Damp Location
- Listed for Wet Location with select trims
- Rated for 15W maximum
- Limited 3 Year Warranty Through The Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Is this the correct LED housing to use with a dimmer? Or do you have to buy a "dimmable" LED housing?by Michael G. from Kentucky on 02-03-2013
This product is dimmable. You will need an LED dimmer switch with this product for it to work properlyon 04-02-2013Please login or register before adding a question.