Halo H750T 6" 15W Line Voltage LED New-Construction Non-IC AirTight Housing
Ask a Question
About this Product
Specifications and Features :
Note: LED Module and trim are required and are sold separately.
• Voltage: 120V
• Wattage: Rated for 15W Maximum
• LED Module Connection (sold separately): Compatible with Halo 600 Series and 900 Series LED modules. , ML709 Series , ML712 Series modules simply install with a plug-in 120V line voltage wiring connector(UL and CSA Listed Luminaire Disconnect). This nonscrew-base connection preserves the high efficacy rating and prevents use of low efficacy incandescent sources.
• Compatible Trims (sold separately): Halo 494 Series Trims and Halo 493 Series Trims
• Mounting: GOT-NAIL! Pass-N-Thru Bar Hangers. Bar Hanger Features Include:
-Pre-installed nail easily installs in regular lumber, engineered lumber and laminated beams.
- Safety and Guidance system prevents snagging, ensures smooth, straight nail penetration and allows bar hangers to be easily removed if necessary.
- Automatic leveling flange aligns the housing and allows holding the housing in place with one hand while driving nails.
- Housing can be positioned at any point within 24" joist spans.
- Score lines allow tool-free shortening for 12" joists and bar hangers do not need to be removed for shortening.
- Bar hangers may be repositioned 90° on plaster frame.
- Integral T-bar clip snaps onto T-bars, no additional clips are required.
• Construction: Galvanized steel frame. Housing adjusts in plaster frame to accommodate up to 1
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: