- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Halo H7ICAT Recessed Lighting Can, 6" Line Voltage IC Rated Airtight Housing - for New Construction
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 2 pieces purchased.
The Halo H7ICAT 6" recessed housing breaks the mold and allows homeowners to install it directly with ceiling insulation without the threat of a fire. In most homes, ceiling fixtures cannot come into contact with insulation with the fear of a fire hazard. Halo changes the game by offering an alumnium construction which allows greater heat dissipation.
The Halo H7ICAT was also created with energy efficiency in mind. Featuring AIR-TITE™ technology, this recessed lighting CAN makes sure that once installed no air can move between your temperature controlled living areas and outside sources like your attic. That means that not only does this fixture ensure gorgeous lighting, it also cuts down on your energy bill considerably.
Perfect for homeowners who are looking for recessed lighting that blends with their established décor. The Halo H7ICAT is also backed by a one year warranty from Halo.
For use with Halo 6 inch Recessed Trims.
Not to be used on direct contact with foam insulation
- Thermally Protected IC Housing
- AIR-TITE® housing prevents airflow between attic and living areas
- Housing may be covered with insulation
- For use with 120V Incandescent lamps
- UL listed and CSA certified
- Meets Washington State Energy code
- Meets California Title 24 requirements
- 10 1/2" Long
- 7 1/2" Wide
- 7 1/2" Tall
- One (1) year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Can I use r40 cfl bulb in this can vice r30 cfl bulbby Bob L. on 04-04-2013
The Recommended bulb type is PAR 30. For any other type of bulb Id contact the manufacture to see if its recommended.on 04-08-2013Please login or register before adding a question.