Halo H7LVT Recessed Lighting Can, 7" Low Voltage IC-Rated Housing - for New Construction
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Halo H7LVT 7" Low Voltage New Construction IC Rated Recessed Housing is ideal for installations where the housing will come into direct contact with insulation. The Halo H7LVT 7" Low Voltage New Construction IC Rated Recessed Housing meets all restricted airflow requirements. The Halo H7LVT 7" Low Voltage New Construction IC Rated Recessed Housing is ideal for installation in insulated ceilings for commercial and residential applications. The Halo H7LVT 7" Low Voltage New Construction IC Rated Recessed Housing should be combined with an integral low voltage transformer that will supply 12 volts of power to MR16 and PAR36 lamps.
Trim ring sold separately.
- Non-IC Housing
- Integral 12V transformer steps line voltage down to lamp operating voltage
- GOT NAIL! Pass-N-Thru® Bar Hangers
- For non-insulated ceilings
- May be used in insulated ceilings, but insulation MUST be kept 3" from all sides of housing
- Damp location listed
- UL listed for feed through
- CSA certified
- IP Rated
- UL listed for direct contact with insulation/combustible material
- Length: 10 1/2"(267mm)
- Width: 7 1/2"(191mm)
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products:
to get 10% Off this Item!