- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Halo H7RT 6" Recessed Lighting Can, Line Voltage Non-IC Housing for Remodel
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 2 pieces purchased.
The Halo H7RT 6" Line Voltage Non-IC Remodel Recessed Housing is a standard within the industry for both residential and commercial applications. The Halo H7RT 6" Line Voltage Non-IC Remodel Recessed Housing provides works with a wide variety of trims providing a large selection of different lighting effects with a single housing. The Halo H7RT 6" Line Voltage Non-IC Remodel Recessed Housing is perfect for use in non-insulated ceilings for commercial and residential applications. The Halo H7RT 6" Line Voltage Non-IC Remodel Recessed Housing can also be used in insulated ceilings as long as the insulation is kept at least three inches from every side of the fixture. The Halo H7RT 6" Line Voltage Non-IC Remodel Recessed Housing is installed by slipping it though an opening in the ceiling.
For use with 6" Line Voltage Recessed Trims in:• Black• Bronze• Brushed Nickel• Copper• White
- Thermally Protected Housing
- Can be installed from below the ceiling for remodel applications
- Insulation must be kept 3" from all sides of the housing
- For use with 120V Incandescent lamps (also accommodates some trims utilizing 12V low voltage MR16 lamps
- 13 1/4" Long
- 6 7/8" Wide
- 7 1/2" Tall
- UL/cUL Listed for Damp Location
- UL/cUL listed for Feed Through
- IP Rated
- One (1) year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.