- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Halo H7T 6" Recessed Light Can, Line Voltage, Non-IC Housing, New Construction
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Halo H7T 6" recessed lighting can is reliable, flexible, and easy to install. The Halo 6" light can is for line voltage, non-IC in new construction recessed Housing; a great choice for both commercial and residential applications. The Halo H7T 6" recessed lighting can i is designed for use in non-insulated ceilings or insulated ceilings where there is three inches of clearance from the housing.
The Halo H7T 6" recessed lighting can features integral thermal protector guards that protect against misuse of insulation materials and improper lamping. The Halo Lighting 6" downlight housing has an adjustable socket bracket that allows for the use of different lamp types and sizes as well as proper consistent and proper lamp positioning. The Halo H7T 6" recessed lighting can has pre-installed captive bar hangers that can be positioned to any point within 24 inch joist span. The bar hangers can be repositioned 90 degrees. The Halo 6" downlight for line voltage is UL listed and CSA certified.
For use with 6" line voltage recessed light trims in:
• Black• Bronze• Brushed Nickel• Copper• White
- Thermally Protected Housing
- Insulation must be kept 3" from all sides of the housing
- For use with 120V Incandescent lamps (also accommodates some trims utilizing 12V low voltage MR16 lamps
- 10 1/2" Long
- 7 1/2" Wide
- 7 1/2" Tall
- UL/cUL Listed for Damp Location
- UL/cUL listed for Feed Through
- IP Rated
- One (1) year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers