- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Halo H801 Recessed Lighting Can, 8" Compact Fluorescent 28W 2-Lamp Non-IC Housing - for New Construction
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Recessed Light CansView all items in this category
The Halo H801 is a premier housing from Halo's line of compact fluorescent housings. Compact Fluorescent Lamps uitlize less energy than that of incandescent and have an average of 5-10x the lifespan. Not only will you save money, but you will continue to benefit from the convenience of rarely having to change out your light bulbs. The H801 features an integral magnetic ballast for two 28W, 15MM bi-pin, double twin tube horizontally mounted CFL lamps. This housing can be used in damp locations and offers a dimension of 13 inches long by 9 inches wide. The Halo H801 is a dedicated new construction recessed housing for compact fluorescent units and should be installed 3 inches from any insulation (from all sides of housing). The Halo H801 is UL listed for safe and efficient usage.Halo offers a 1-year standard manufacturer's limited warranty on the great features of the Halo H801.
The Halo H801 is Non-IC Rated and should not be installed within 3" of any insulation.
- Low temperature 28W CFL lamp (by others)
- May be used in insulated ceiling but insulation MUST be kept 3" from all sides of the fixture
- Damp location listed
- UL listed for feed through
- Length: 13"(330mm)
- Width: 9"(229mm)
- One (1) year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.