- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Halo H802E Recessed Lighting Can, 7" Compact Fluorescent 18W 1-Lamp Non-IC Housing - for New Construction
Earn 10 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
Adding accent lighting to your home is a modern, cost effective way to make each room more livable and brighter. The Halo H802E 7" 18W CFL Non IC Recessed Housing is no exception to this. Offering one of the most powerful accent lighting systems on the market today, it offers homeowners the power of dual 18W compact fluorescent, electronic ballasted lamps. Not only is this an efficient setup for larger homes, but it also retains the power of other conventional accent lamp fixtures.
The Halo H802E is outfitted to be installed in homes where ceiling installation prevents other models from being implemented. However, installation of this unit must take place at least three feet away from any insulation materials.
This fixture carries a universal voltage of 120V-277V and is great for most homeowners who are looking to add a more powerful brand of accent lighting. Remember, this fixture also comes complete with a one year manufacturer’s warranty from Halo.
- May be used in insulated ceiling but insulation MUST be kept 3" from all sides of the fixture
- Universal Voltage 120V-277V
- Electronic Ballast
- Damp location listed
- UL listed for feed through
- CSA certified
- Length: 13"(330mm)
- Width: 9"(229mm)
- Wattage: (2) 18W
- Voltage: 120/277V
- CFL Lamp Type: DTT (Quad Tube)
- Generic Lamp Designation: CFQ18W/G 24q
- One (1) year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.