- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Halo H99ICT 4" Line Voltage New Construction IC Rated Recessed Housing
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Halo H99ICATView this item
About the Halo H99ICT 4" Line Voltage New Construction IC Rated Recessed Housing
If you have ever wanted to install accent lighting in your home, it has never been easier than with the Halo H99ICT 4" Line Voltage New Construction IC Rated Recessed Housing. This superior technology from Halo allows you to prevent airflow from the attic to living areas and vice versa, keeping you insulated at all times. Plus, the outstanding design of this unit protects homeowners against the misuse of insulation materials and improper lamping, thanks in part to the internal thermal protector developed by Halo.
The next time you need accent or task lights, look to the Halo H99ICT to meet all of your needs. Designed to fit any insulated areas, this unit is often used in modern homes with double wall housing construction.
Available in white, bronze, copper silver, bronze and brushed nickel, every Halo H99ICT 4" Line Voltage New Construction IC Rated Recessed Housing comes with a one year manufacturer’s warranty against all types of damages.For use with 4" Line Voltage Recessed Trims in: Bronze Brushed Nickel Copper Silver White
- For use in insulated ceilings
- For direct contact with insulation
- Accommodates 1" thick ceilings
- Fits 2" x 6" joist construction
- Use with 4" trims
- Ceiling Opening: 4.25 inches dia
- Height: 5.375 inches
- Length: 6 inches
- Width: 8.5 inches
- Materials: Double Wall Aluminum
- Collection: H99
- Voltage: 120 volt
- UL listed for damp location
- UL listed for direct contact with insulation and combustible material
- State of California Title 24
- CSA, IECC, NY-ECCC and MECAdditional Information:Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF File)
- One (1) year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
we use thses all the time. pretty good
on 05-26-2010 by Jesup
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.