- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Halo H99TAT 4" Recessed Light Can, Non-IC AIR-TITE Housing, New Construction
The Halo H99TAT 4" recessed light can, is a small aperture, non-IC AIR-TITE recessed light housing for use in non-insulated ceilings or insulated ceilings but the insulation must be kept 3” from all sides of the housing. With a galvanized steel housing contruction, this recessed light is powder coated to hold up under the elements. The AIR-TITE housing makes sure that air does not escape into the ceiling whcih does not compromise air quality and temperature; reducing heating and cooling costs. A built-in thermal protector deactives this recessed light in the event overheating occurs due to improper lamps or incorrect installation.
Installatiion comes with ease. The Halo H99TAT 4" recessed light comes wiht pre-installed nails to install into lumbar and laminated beams. With an automatic levelling flange that aligns wiht the housing, you can hold the recessed light while you drive nails. The inner light housing can be removed to provide access to the junction box. Three quick connect wiring connectors make it a snap.
The Halo H99TAT 4" Recessed Light Can is also damp location rated. This only includes the housing.and is designed for use with R20 lamp with a 50 watt maw. This 4-inch recessed light housing is non-insulated and thermally protected. This 4-inch Halo recessed light housing is for thru-branch circuitry and 90 degree wiring. The captive bar hangers are included.
- Accommodates Straight Conduit Runs
- Automatic levelling flange aligns housing
- Galvanized Steel Housing Powercoated
- For use in insulated & non-insulated ceilings
- Must be 3" away from insulation
- Works with 1" thick ceilings
- Use with 4" Recessed light trims
- Ceiling Opening: 4 3/8 inches diameter
- Height: 5 inches
- Length: 5 1/4 inches
- Width: 8 inches
- Materials: Die-stamped 20 gauge CRS with White Powder Coat Finish
- Collection: H99
- Voltage: 120 volt
- UL listed for damp location
One (1) year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers