Halo Landscape Lighting
Westside Wholesale offers the best opportunities to buy the well-designed products of the best quality by Halo brand. The Halo Company, having more than 30 years experience in this industry, is a really worth brand. Created by Rag Campbell, it is one of the best manufacturers of lighting for home, office or garden. Their landscape lighting is especially worth the attention of the buyers, as these types of products are not only cheap, but also durable and weather resistant.
Halo Brand at the Westside Wholesales
Westside Wholesales offers a great choice of the landscape lighting, designed and manufactured by Halo, including:
- Brick/Aisle light. All the items in the line are designed in light colors – white, beige, light silver and light brown. They are 100% compatible to any garden, big or small. The products are resistant to rain, moisture, heat, sun-light, freeze, snow, etc. All of the items in the product line are of the rectangular shape, of low voltage and electric power rates. The average prices are only about 100$.
- Step light. These items are designed in white color, of low voltage and electric power rates, which are only 120V/25W. The average price rates for these items are 38$-50$. Very affordable offer!
Why Buy At The Westside Wholesale?
Our company offers the best opportunities for the customers:
- Cheap prices, so every family can afford buying the best items by Halo.
- Earning rewards. When buying some products from the Westside Wholesale, the customers are receiving special bonuses – “dollars” that can be spent on the next purchases.
- The best quality of the landscape lighting by Halo. There is even no chance to buy fake brand lighting here, as Westside Wholesale always takes care about the quality. All the items are delivered directly to the customers from the manufacturer via our company.
- The best support service, which is always ready to answer all the questions, solving every issue.
The Westside Wholesale offers only the best items of the landscape lighting by Halo. From all the line of products presented, these are the best choice for home and garden, as they are not only weather resistant, but also durable. They can serve in gardens for many years. Brick and step lights by Halo are also the best choice, as they can save electricity, due to their low voltage and low electric power rates. This type of landscape lighting is really worth buying!
Halo 120V 25W Louvered Trim Step Light - White
Bundle Items & SAVE!
Halo 20W Incandescent Damp Location Brick/Aisle Light - Brown
Bundle Items & SAVE!
Halo 7W Compact Fluorescent Brick/Aisle Light - Brown
Bundle Items & SAVE!
How to Select
How to Shop for Low Voltage Outdoor Lighting
Outdoor lighting is one of the most efficient ways to highlight the most attractive features of your landscape and house, hide the less appealing ones, illuminate paths and entryways and create a sense of security and warmth. Low-voltage lights are quite a popular choice for outdoor illumination since they are easy to install, adaptable, safe to use and employ little power. It is also nice to know that cables of low-voltage fixtures do not pose the danger of electric shock and you do not need a permit to install them.
The first thing you need to do is to determine the purpose served by the low voltage outdoor lighting fixture. Do you need it to illuminate a path, steps or entryway, accent a statue or trees or light a pond or fountain? Underwater fixtures need to be lightweight, compact, rugged, and resistant to high pressures, while step lights should be bright enough to illuminate the top and bottom of stairs.
The next thing to decide on is the output wattage of the device. The brightness of low-voltage outdoor lights varies from 4 to 50 watts, with common choices ranging from 18 to 24 watts. The brightness of a bulb will be rather defined by its intended use: illuminating the steps may require a brighter fixture than artfully lighting a group of trees. The choice of the transformer to step down the voltage also depends on the wattage of bulbs: to determine its size, you need to multiply the wattage by the number of bulb sockets.
Once you have made up your mind about the functional qualities of your outdoor low-voltage lighting, consider its decorative possibilities. Landscape lights come in aluminum, cast metal, brass and wood. A verde or black finish will blend well with the surrounding garden. You can also choose the finish to suit the coloring of your house. Styles may vary from minimalist to aesthetically rich. Path lights can be visible or hidden, ranging from brass lanterns to tulip-shaped units, while outdoor directional spotlights pointed to individual trees or art works may include only bulbs.
The bulbs used for low voltage outdoor lighting are typically halogen lamps with a precision reflector and compact filament, but low-voltage LED and incandescent lamps rated for 12V operation are also employed. Halogen and LED units are more efficient, but incandescent bulbs provide more traditional illumination with a warm orange cast.
After selecting the outdoor light and an appropriate transformer, you can immediately proceed to installing the system because, unlike with other outdoor projects, the low-voltage installation does not require having expertise in electrical work.