- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Halo M700T Recessed Lighting Can, 7" 100W Max Metal Halide Non-IC Housing - for New Construction
We're currently offering Special Regional Pricing Discounts on this item. To see if you qualify for this discount please call our sales department at 877-998-WEST (9378)
The Halo M700T 7" Magnetic ballast Non-IC Metal Halide HPS HID Housing is 7" recessed downlight low brightness aperture that is designed to be used with metal halide or HPS lamps. The Halo M700T 7" Magnetic ballast Non-IC Metal Halide HPS HID Housing utilizes Alzak specular reflector or a black Coilex Baffle to minimize aperture brightness and offers a 45 degree cutoff to the lamp (depends on the socket position). The socket cap of the Halo M700T 7" Magnetic ballast Non-IC Metal Halide HPS HID Housing adjusts for high or low settings to provide normal or wide distribution (cutoff varies based upon the socket position). The Halo M700T 7" Magnetic ballast Non-IC Metal Halide HPS HID Housing is ideal for downlighting where a smooth pattern of light is needed, such as lobbies, stores, public areas and reception areas. The Halo M700T 7" Magnetic ballast Non-IC Metal Halide HPS HID Housing offers a uniform beam with a smooth edge.
Ballast secures to mounting frame with spring lock and is sold separately.
- Non-IC Housing
- Metal Halide or HPS Ballasts (Sold Separately)
- May be used in insulated ceilings but insulation MUST be kept 3" from all sides of fixture
- Damp location listed
- UL listed for feed through
- Length: 16"(406mm)
- Width: 14 1/4"(362mm)
- One (1) year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.